Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Irish Wildbird Conservancy (the “Company”) will be held at 14:00 hours sharp on Saturday, 24th June 2023 at the Ashling Hotel, 10-13 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8, D08 P38N.
In accordance with Article 16 of the Company’s Articles of Association, Eugene O’Brien and Jonathan Taylor will fall to retire as members of the Board at this AGM.
In accordance with Article 7(c) of the Company’s Articles of Association, any Member entitled to attend and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint a proxy. That proxy need not be a Member. The procedure for Voting by Proxy is laid out in Article 13 of the Company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association. Proxy votes in respect of the 2023 AGM must be received at the registered office of the Company by 14:00 hours on Thursday, 22nd June 2023.
The following documents are available for members to download:
- Minutes of the 2022 AGM;
- Financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2022;
- Abridged accounts for BWI Retail and Services Ltd. for the year ended 31st December 2022;
- BirdWatch Ireland’s Annual Report 2022
- Branch Reports for 2023 AGM
- Full details of the proposed amendments to the Articles of Association;
- Details of Resolution 6;
- Clean version of the proposed revised Memorandum & Articles of Association;
- Marked-up version of the proposed revised Memorandum & Articles of Association; and
- Form of Proxy for the AGM.
The documents are also available on request. To obtain copies of these documents, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of the Company’s financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2022 will be included in the Summer 2023 issue of Wings.
The agenda is as follows:
- To consider the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 2nd July 2022.
- To review the Annual Report of the Board for the year ended 31st December 2022.
- To consider the financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022 together with the reports of the directors and the statutory auditor thereon.
- To authorise the Board to fix the remuneration of the statutory auditor.
- To elect Ms. Congella McGuire as a Director.
- To approve amendments to the Articles of Association of the Company (which are subject to approval by the Charities Regulator).
- To receive reports from the Branches.
- To transact any other business as may be transacted at an annual general meeting.
By order of the Board
Unit 20, Block D
Bullford Business Campus
Kilcoole, Co Wicklow
23 May 2023