- A results based agri-environment measure for Curlew
- A nest protection option, to trial the protection of nests (from predators) using temporary electric fencing
- A capital works programme to restore and improve Curlew breeding habitat
- A knowledge transfer and specialist advisory program to support participating farmers
- The development and trial of an agri-environmental predator control option
- The development of a new results-based agri-environmental scheme for Curlew on bogs
- In conjunction, Curlew populations will be surveyed and breeding success monitored, and predator control measures will be carried out to protect nests and chicks from depredation.